- Orders will be processed and pack by next business day. In peak seasons we may need an extra day. Processed and packed refers to us completing all relevant paperwork and gently packing the stock up for your order. Due to the time required for this, we do not process and pack on posting days.
- We post our orders twice a week typically on Tuesdays and Thursdays. However during peak times, posting will be more frequent. Please keep in mind Christmas delivery cut off dates, which will be communicated through our website, social media pages and newsletter.
- We recommend that you allow up to 7 business days for Australia Post orders to reach you. We hope it won’t take that long! Peak season may see delays, and there will be cut-off dates for Christmas deliveries.
- Shipping is a flat rate up to a single 5kg mailing tube. Paper is light, so 5kg is actually a huge quantity of paper. Please be advised that a mailing tube will not hold enough product for the package to weigh 5kg. If you are needing an order this large, items will be boxed rather than in a mailing tube. If your order weighs more than 5kg, you will need to pay for additional shipping. We will contact you to discuss the amended charges. You will be charged the agreed new total price before the order is packed and shipped. We deliver to rural destinations, however delivery times will vary. Remote locations will incur higher shipping fees and longer delivery times. Please contact us to discuss further. For standard Australia Post delivery please allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
- Your order will be sent via Australia Post. Please be home to sign for your parcel, or it will be taken to your nearest Post Office. If you give your parcel “Authority To Leave” via Australia Post, Lilly Pilly Loft will not be held responsible if your parcel goes missing. We will not be held responsible if your parcel goes missing during transit. Please read the “Returns and Exchange” section for further information on delivery issues.
- Once items have been shipped, they become the property and responsibility of the purchaser. If a product arrives damaged, or is misplaced, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to liaise with Australia Post. No refunds or replacements will be given for products missing or damaged in transit by Australia Post. We will however provide you with all the necessary information to make your claim.
- Please enter your shipping address correctly as once it has been received, and your order dispatched we can not alter the address. It will be your responsibility to contact Australia Post to remedy the issue. Refunds will not be given if you have provided the incorrect address and have not notified us the same day.
To Other Countries
- If you live overseas and wish to place an order, please contact Lilly Pilly Loft to discuss this further.
Please note: At Lilly Pilly Loft we strive to pack and send orders out as quickly as possible, however we are unable to control the speed of delivery provided by Australia Post and therefore we are not responsible for any delivery delays by Australia Post.
TRACKING PARCELS & SIGNATURES
You will be notified once your order has been fulfilled and shipped. This means, we have packed the order and handed it to Australia Post to deliver. Australia Post will then notify you when the delivery is on its way.
If you, a family member or housemate are not home to sign for the goods your parcel will go to the nearest post office or dispatch centre. If you or your representative chooses to opt out of signing for the goods and to have them left at a “safe place” on your property by Australia Post, we will not be liable for the parcel going missing or being damaged while it waits to be collected.